Demand and salaries for iOS developers are high. One of the main reasons why people want to become iOS developers is because of salaries. Apps have created a new economy expected to reach $6.3 trillion in 2021. On its website, Apple brags about creating two million jobs in the U.S. alone.
We’re looking for a professional
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, involved from analysis through acceptance to launch and live operations;
- Ability to use prioritisation techniques to refine the backlog and manage dependencies;
- Ability to manage scope to meet the required MVP, ensuring value is delivered;
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to develop close working relationships with various stakeholders;
- Analytical mindset with ability to resolve complex business problems.
- Experience in interactions with vendors (nice to have);
- Ability to visualise requirements through UML/BPMN diagrams in order to achieve a common understanding of the requirements both by the customer and the development team;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Why consider workingtogether with us?
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to choose the form of cooperation (employment contract or B2B);
- Contract for an indefinite period;
- Private medical care and the FitProfit card;
- Free learning English and German;
- Work on innovative and international projects;
- Friendly atmosphere based on partner relations;
- Zero corporate rules.
Skyrocket your success
We are always
* It is necessary to provide at least one contact channel of your choice.
We will contact you once in response to you inquiry by your preferred channel.